Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dream Jungle



Dream Jungle
2 scoops Ube ice cream
1 oz VuQo Premium Vodka

Blend and serve in a tropical glass or mug. Macapuno reinvented for grown ups.

If VuQo isn’t used, it’s not a Dream Jungle. My preference of ice cream is Nestle Ube Espesyal.

Dream Jungle Fresco
1 whole ube yam
2 oz of VuQo Premium Vodka
2 teaspoons of sugar
Ice

Blend and serve in a martini glass. Fresh taro flavor for a light island taste.




Note: For a stronger punch, make 2 parts ube to 2 parts vodka.

I'm not sure if I'm the first to ever make a macapuno like/ ube cocktail or use ube in an alcoholic beverage but it sure was fun to see that I'm the first to post on the internet drink recipes with one of my favorite foods on the planet.


Original recipes by Aleks Figueroa. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment